WVU Basketball Covid postponement and schedule reshuffling, Coach Brown named to AFCA Board of Trustees, freshmen footballers earn All-America honors, Bluff the Fluffs, and Can't Believe My 'Eers!
On this week's Got Your Eers On?, we discuss WVU Basketball's postponement due to Covid issues and the subsequent reshuffling of game dates, Coach Brown is named to the American Football Coaches Association Board of Trustees, two freshmen earn All-America honors, Bluff the Fluffs features trivia on WV's own Chuck Yeager, and a new Can't Believe My 'Eers. Join us for all this and more on this week's episode of Got Your Eers On?...!
- WVU GYEO Hotline: 304-518-GYEO.
- We're now on Amazon Podcasts!
- New merch being added to the store all the time!
Segment 1: Basketball
- WVU postpones Jan 12 vs Baylor, JAN 16th vs TCU, and Jan 19th vs Ok State.
- Next game scheduled 01/23 in Manhattan, KS vs K State on ESPN networks.
- Coach Huggs says he's never had to deal with this and not sure how to.
- Only 5 WVU players can practice right now and one is hurt.
- 1/3 through league schedule 12 games left in league play
- “Shoulda coulda wins aren’t good enough” Huggins says
- There is no bottom in the Big12. No bad teams, says Huggs.
- Iowa State vs K State on Wednesday 1/20 also postponed.
- WVU has reached the min games played to be in NCAA tournament.
Segment 2: Bluff the Fluffs
- Trivia featuring Chuck Yeager!
Segment 3: Can't Believe My 'Eers
URLs - Listen & Subscribe
Written with StackEdit.